Saturday, July 19, 2008

Scenes from the Nursery

Just another view of the nursery. I love this photo. The mirror and rack are so pretty, and you can see her name on the wall reflected in the window and a small portion of the tree. The things hanging on the rack are special, too... a hat that I knitted for her, the very FIRST outfit that I bought when I found out I was pregnant (wishing for pink baby dust), some hair bands that I CAN'T WAIT to wrap around her little head, and the "keys" to the secret garden... a vintage-looking frugal find at Kirklands!

The day is getting closer. August 14th is the date that we've scheduled to deliver. 9am to be exact. Ya'll be thinking about me at that time. Please! I'm getting a little scared, and a little anxious. The surgery should go quickly and I should know what to expect since this is my 2nd time around with this, but still, I'm a little nervous. :)

I'm slowly getting things done and "wrapping up" projects. I got a hair cut (just an inch or two, but it needed it)... and I have some smaller projects to take care of before the big day. One thing I would like to learn to do is post photos to flickr and to my blog via my phone. Anyone know how to do that? My phone is equipped with internet and email so it should be easy, but I'd like to practice so I can post photos of the baby for ya'll to see. You know I'm going to be bored in that hospital for four days! So, if you know how to do that, let me know. :0)

We saw Hancock tonight-- great movie! I highly recommend it. :0) My hubby and I had a nice night out and my sister and her man graciously babysat! We are so thankful for our family.

My Camden is well. Still having troubles going to bed at night, still giving us fits every now and again being his "two year old self"... but still makes us smile! I tell him every day he is my "best boy".

No comments: