Wednesday, August 06, 2008

French Toast Girl Prints


French Toast Girl Prints, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

I have two prints hanging side by side now from French Toast Girl. They were originally planned for the kitchen but looked so lovely above a blue leather chair and our book case. The one on the right is the newest to the collection, a woman perched on a branch, reading to the birds and other animals. Her socks are my favorite part in the photo... other than she's reading to a captivated audience! :0)

My grandma is in town visiting. She came in to help me since I've been really sick the last two days. Doing better now.

Only a few more days to go before Ella arrives. I'm ready. Her butt is constantly in my ribs and the heartburn is almost unbearable. But, my mood has been great and I'm getting excited to meet my little girl.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I love those prints! They definitely "look like you" if you know what I mean. :-D They are your style. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. You know, if you ever need anything just give me a holler.