Sunday, August 10, 2008

A little sewing...

I've done just a little sewing the past few days. I found this LOVELY owl fabric at JoAnn's on Thursday. It's a snuggly flannel.

I knew it would be perfect for burp cloths... which is what I made. No, I didn't have any energy for any fancy quilts or dresses... just made some basic burp cloths... LOL! But they did come out quite cute... and they will be put to good use... all four of them! :)

I even cross stitched her name and made a little tag for each of them. The underside is just basic cotton that I found in the remnants section. I thought the little owls were perfect for the "secret garden" theme... and owls seem to have a significance to me. Go here if you're wondering why. The snuggly flannel is on sale this week so I (might) go back and get more to make her something else out of this, because I just love it. :)

No comments: