Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Chill in the Air!


Fall Leaves 1, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

There was a *slight* chill in the air this morning. It feels LOVELY outside. I'm so glad it's cooling down!

Ella and I are headed to the Doctors today for my six week check up. We are then going to do errands. Yesterday we got the house in pretty good shape.

We still have a lot of laundry to do. You would think that I had 10 kids with the amount of laundry I'm doing lately. Ella spits up on at least five outfits a day- so I change her often, and I get spit up on at least twice a day, so I'm always changing clothes, too! What's adding to it also is Camden's new phase of loving to "put on clothes". Now that he knows how to dress himself, he likes to go through his clothes and put on random outfits. This weekend he was walking around in Penguin PJ pants, and his giraffe rain boots! Hilarious combinations of clothing! Joe calls him Frankenstein from the movie Big Daddy... he's hilarous!

Hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures today. :)

No comments: