Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ella in her Sling


Ella in Sling, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

This is a horrid photo because this is a rare occasion that Ella is moving around and trying to adjust in the sling. This sling that I have is a bit too small so will only be able to be used for the next few weeks. She LOVES it though... slinging a baby simulates movement in utero and is supposed to be soothing and good for the baby. I carry her around all day long, and she really really loves it. I found some of these slings on sale at Baby Snazz and I might end up ordering one because I need a size 4 and this is a size 2!!!!!! There are many on sale for over half the price that they are at hotslings.com. The best thing about carrying an infant in a sling is that it makes you hands free so you can do other things... like chase a 2 year old! :)

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I love slings. They are so comfy and easy to use. And might I also mention how adorable those toes are?!?

Karen Blados said...

Beautiful little girl — Congratulations! I wish I'd thought of a sling when my daughter was an infant. I feel like she spent the first year of her life in the playpen or stroller because I was always chasing her big brother.