Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This is the email that I got from my mom this morning...



From: MOM




Subject: RE:




New Kids on the Block are going to be here in concert on Saturday, November 1st !! I think I'll have to break out your birthday video – LOL.
``````````````````````````````````````````````

Birthday video, you ask? Yes. Well. There is a secret video in the Haskew vault in which me and a group of my friends watch a VHS tape of the New Kids in concert and dance in front of the TV wearing the most awesome early 90's trends. I have to admit, I'm a pretty good dancer, and my hair is long and fluffy, and OH, the bangs, they are teased and poofy. My LA Gear sneakers with pink laces and scrunched socks to match looked amazing on my dancin' feet.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I must see this video!