Saturday, September 06, 2008

This is how I felt today................ All day.


Camden&Ella 021, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

In this photo, we are dressed and ready to go to the movies and the mall. Daddy has to spend the day at the Emergency Operations Center because of the storms that are brewing and threatening Florida... so it was me, a 3 week old and a 2 and a half year old. A very exciting and enjoyable day ahead, and we started it off with this beautiful photo, a loving kodak moment, don't you think?

We went to see Kung Fu Panda. I invited my sister and her beau to come along. Camden spent the first few minutes thrilled by the size of the screen, then scared because it was so "Loud"... and then he spent the rest of the movie being about as annoying as he could possibly be... up out of his seat, in another aisle, making his Kung Fu Panda toys fight louder than the actual characters were on the big screen... etc, etc. Luckily I had a baby to hold so my sister and her beau got to help control the two year old.... and between Ella wanting to nurse fifty times in the span of a 2 hour movie, and Camden being everywhere but in his seat, I have no IDEA what happened in that movie other than there was a Panda that was doing Kung Fu, and I totally knew that going into the movie, given it's title... LOL.

Unfortunately, Daddy has to spend all day TOMORROW at the Emergency center too-- so it's just us again! I have a few errands to do in the morning and may let Camden play at the park or something. There is NO WAY we can stay in this house all day.

We are praying that the storms in the Atlantic calm down and cool it and leave all of our family across the state of Florida alone....

2 comments:

omly said...

I had been thinking of you with all the weather headed that way. I am glad to hear that other than Joe being in the office it doesn't seem to have influenced you too much. (BTW I really want to see Kung Fu Panda too.)

Kacy said...

Gosh, I know this was probably a frustrating day from your perspective, but after reading the whole thing, I can't help but GIGGLE!!! LOL!! Mainly because we've all had those moments/days/etc. where everything seems to go wrong and in hindsight, it's almost funny. LoL! Hang in there!