Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Making a comeback at Etsy!

I've had my etsy shop opened for awhile. Over a year now. I sold everything that I sewed last winter and then focused my energy on Christmas. Now, I'm back in the saddle and ready to list a few new items! ... but right now there is nothing in the shop. Nada. (Well, except the one listing that's been sitting there for awhile, that I'm about to donate for Jamacia!)

...But there are lots of things C O M I N G S O O N! So, just keep that in mind! And of course, if you'd like to request a custom item, you can email me at SunnyNole (at) gmail (dot) com. Currently I'm working with awesome textiles from Alexander Henry. I've placed a logo on the sidebar and will make announcements there as to not take up my precious space here. (...and I have readers who could care less about this and are just visiting to see photos of my lovely children....*grandparents*, you know who you are!!)

No comments: