Sunday, October 19, 2008

Monogram Geisha Girl Pillow


MonogramGeishaPillow 007, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Worked on this one yesterday, experimenting with the monogram. Love the outcome. You can't see the back, but the back has a kimono-look for the closure of the pillowcase. The case is removable. I also was able to use my little SunnyNole boutique tags! Fun! Lots more to come... I've got so many projects to complete by December. I'm trying to get the smaller ones out of the way now!!

In other news, my wonderful husband has cleaned out the entire garage. He had been working on it for awhile. We bought a ladder from Craigslist and so now he is able to get up into the attic! So, we've got our Christmas stuff in the attic, which frees up wayyyyy more room in the garage. It is so awesome to have it all cleared out. Now, I need to go through my crafting closet and see what can be put up there...lol. I REALLY need to get that thing cleared out. I couldn't find my rotary cutter, so when I was working on some sewing, I had to use old fashioned scissors... and it just was not fun! LOL. I also can't find my cutting mat. I'd like to look for my other ones before I have to go buy another...

No comments: