Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet Toez Custom Order


Sweet Toez Custom Order, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

Hooray for custom orders! I have a custom order for an awesome pair of sock monkey sweet toez. I can't wait to get started on these.

Today was meal and grocery plan day and tomorrow is grocery shopping day. ...and I just remembered that Cam's daycare is closed tomorrow so I'll pretty much be going coo-coo with two kids and trying to grocery shop.

My sister stopped by today bubbling with excitement about her lesson plans and the class she is teaching. It made me want to go back to work _NOW_. -But then I look at Ella and I _SO_ don't want to leave her... but I really can't wait to get back to work! (Ever feel THAT torn between two things? LOL.)

Today has been a good day so far. I hope it will be an even better day when the mail arrives later on. I have some new fabrics coming my way and some plans for some awesome Christmas gifts. :)

No comments: