Sunday, November 16, 2008

How many photos would it take?


How many photos would it take?, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

In an effort to get our Christmas Cards done early, I was determined to get a Christmas photo shoot underway! Gee had bought Cammy a nice red and white striped shirt awhile back, which I knew would be perfect for his Christmas pictures. I had to find a Christmas dress for Ella, and I found the most perfect one!! (It's an April Cornell and I got it at an awesome price!) So, all I had to do was take the picture. We took a trillion photos, and finally got a good one! Seriously, it was tough to get an almost three year old to "smile, but not too big", and a three month old to "look at the camera and smile"...LOL. WE FINALLY GOT IT!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Aww! What great pictures. I really need to get the girls done soon too.