Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Easel


New Easel, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

This is Camden, enjoying his new Melissa and Doug Easel! He had a great time last night drawing on the dry erase side and erasing. He just loves erasing. It's so cute. :) The roll of paper that I bought ended up being too big for the length of the board, so I'll be taking that back, and we'll have to find the right size! The other side is a chalk board and Camden was happy to learn that his sidewalk chalks work great on that side. I haven't been bold enough to get him any paint yet, but we may do that. I know Melissa and Doug have some spill proof paint cups that we just may have to get if we decide to let him paint on it! For now I know he's content with the markers and chalk :).

1 comment:

Kacy said...

Oh yes, gotta have the paint cups!! LoL! They are GREAT! :)