Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Chicken Pot Pie, originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

My friend Kacy gave me this recipe. Let me tell you what, this was good. So good that we all ate it the next day for lunch and there was not a drop left. In fact, I didn't even have to wash the dish, it was so clean. Haha, just kidding. It was great though. It was simple, and my boys LOVED it... We're surely going to make this again, and again!

Kacy calls this: Super quick, easy & cheap Chicken Pot Pie (I think we need to add GREAT in there somewhere...)

Ingredients:
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-1-2 cups cut-up chicken breasts
-Bag of frozen mixed veggies
-1/2 cup milk
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Pie crust (just buy the 2-pack Publix brand in the freezer section. Less than $2 for 2!)

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350
-cut up chicken breasts and cook
-Mix soup, chicken, veggies, milk, salt & pepper together and put into pie pan
-Place thawed pie crust on top and cut a few slits in the top
-Bake in the oven according to the pie crust directions

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yummmmm! And waffles! OK, now I need to go make myself some breakfast. LOL!