Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cuddle Bug.


Cuddle Bug., originally uploaded by SunnyNole.

I took Ella to get her ears pierced today. She did very well with it and looks so adoreable. I chose pink stones for the earrings, as her whole wardrobe is practically all pink, and it was just fitting. She's my girlie girl already.

I heard Ella laugh really hard for the first time today. It was a low gurgling belly laugh, and so completely adoreable. I was touching my nose to her nose while saying "ahhh-boo" over and over again to her... and she was JUST laughing her head off. It was SO cute. She's ticklish too, I found that out the other night while changing her clothes. I called my mom to let her hear the cute little laugh, and of course she stopped. She certainly has made it clear that she isn't everyone's circus monkey!

I've been enjoying how nice Camden is to her. He hugs her and holds her and talks to her. And she's totally enthralled by him. Whenever he is in her sight, her eyes light up and she smiles. He can soothe her just about as well as I can. She calms down when he begins talking to her. It's amazing.

And he's so funny about trying to soothe her if she's getting fussy. He hasn't realized yet that sometimes babies are just fussy when they are tired. So he will repeat "It's okay Ella, don't cry" over and over to her, or he'll start singing "Jesus Loves Me", which is what he did everytime she started crying during our car trip to Fort Lauderdale. I love that about him. He might be a handful, and he might not always listen, and he might get on my last NERVE a lot of the time, but he's a really loving little boy, and he loves his sister probably about as much as I do! :) That's a good thing.

1 comment:

Mary said...

She is just the sweetest little thing ever!

Hey, I know I owe you like three emails. Do you have my number? It'd probably be faster! LOL!