Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy!


Photos by: Jessica Chapman


I've been so busy keeping kids and house and dealing with some crazy stuff that's been thrown our way that I just haven't been able to get the camera out the last few days. And, although it's only been a few days, I'm feeling guilty for not posting new pics and stories for ya'll. I'll try tomorrow to get on the ball. After all, Camden has a new haircut to show off. We got rid of the bowl cut, and I MISS IT. Oh, I miss the little boy face that was under that bowl cut! And, miss Ella Bella is doing some crazy stuff with her hair, too... she likes to twirl a little piece on the side of her head, so she has a little horn that just will not go away. We have a full day again tomorrow. The good news? I'm getting a lot done. Rooms are getting "spring cleaned" and reorganized. And, I've discovered that my bedroom closet actually has a floor! (gasp!)- which is totally cleared out and looks amazing. It's awesome what getting RID of stuff can feel like. Sometimes we hold on to things because we can't bear to get rid of them, but I honestly couldn't BEAR looking at all THE STUFF that we had in there... LOL- so Rid we did, and it feels so awesome to actually WALK IN to my WALK IN CLOSET! Yay! I'm talking every last detail is organized, and I was totally bragging to my sister about it today. Yes. I'm very happy with my ability to rid the excess and keep "only what you love". Wow! :)

...and, some new pictures went up in the master bedroom, so I'll be taking pics of those soon. ...and some new ceramic pieces that my grandma bought are ready to go up, and I'll take pictures as soon as it's all done. It's almost where I want it. I have pillows and a quilt for the foot of the bed planned, but those will come later on in the year. I have too many projects before then.

Okay well that's the quick and dirty update and now I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Gosh she's darling! The grow too fast don't they???