Friday, March 06, 2009

She loves him.


Photos by: Jessica Chapman

And they are getting along so well lately. So well. He takes great care in handling her, and she laughs and giggles and smiles each time she sees him. It's amazing to watch.

Today we went on a trip to the Tallahassee Museum of History and Science. Camden and Dylan had a blast looking at all of the animals and running along the boardwalks. Ella was content to ride in the stroller and watch. We went with Ms. Sheena and the twins, and Camden and Dylan were very nice and polite to the girls. Afterward, we all ate at McDonalds. The boys just thought it was the best thing. I am sorry that I don't have any pictures. Keeping up with three kids and all the stuff that comes along with three kids is a feat, so I didn't want to risk taking my beloved camera and losing it.

I am looking forward to a fun moms night out tonight, we are headed to the craft store and then to Jasmine! Woohoo!

No comments: