Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sisters Visit


Photos by: Jessica Chapman


I went over to my sisters house during naptime today for a quick visit, Cammy and I. I had to drop off my beloved B3 laundry sorter to Christina who claimed it when I told them both it was up for grabs. Now that my laundry room is my sewing studio, I don't have room for that cart, even though it's really really cool and I lusted after it for awhile before finally buying it. Hopefully she puts it to good use. :) I, on the other hand, do laundry every day now, so there is no need for such a cart. Our dirty laundry goes right in the washer. This system works for me and keeps dirty laundry off of our floors.

While I was there, I took my quilt, because I had wanted to photograph it at their house, as it matches SO perfectly- with their yellow walls and plum/maroon couches, it looks like it was made for the space.

And I just may have to order some more of these fabrics and make them a placemat set. I think it would be beautiful.

1 comment:

Maria said...

It's gorgeous! Any chance you and your sisters will ever revive the podcast? Hope your daughter is feeling better!