Saturday, May 30, 2009

Running out of steam.

ER trip #2 last night- for an allergic reaction even worse than the one before. This time we got to see his eyes swell almost shut. That, paired with some other stress factors have made for a pretty stressful last few days- and I can feel it. So, I'll be busy working on household stuff and errands and organizing and cooking- because that's what I have to do, keep busy, protect and care for my little family.

Luckily we'll be taking a much needed trip this weekend to visit my parents. We haven't been down to visit since Thanksgiving so we are super thrilled. It will be Camden's first baseball game with his Daddy and Granddaddy and Gee. We leave on Thursday. He can't wait!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Jessica, I hope things calm down there and no more trips to the ER!

Enjoy your family time with your parents.

Thank you for all you are doing on the Bible Study too!