Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just a Quickie


Photos by: Jessica Chapman

A quick update in list form:

We are home safely from Fort Lauderdale.

We have great pictures to share and I will get them loaded soon.

Joe and I are on day 3 of Jillian Michael's 30-day shred.

She is a tough trainer, and I have never cheered for ab work in my life but I do now because I actually get to lay down.

Even Joe thinks it's a hard workout, he who sort of snubbed workout videos in the past.

We are eating more healthy and are having one raw night a week where raw fruits and veggies are what we have- with some dipping sauces. Believe it or not, Camden is loving it. How many three year olds do you know that will eat raw broccoli and cauliflower? If he has a bit of Ranch dressing he will.

All the rain that we have gotten in past weeks has really helped our front garden take off. I have to weed it every morning.

I'm working on an online bible study Believing God by Beth Moore. There are a lot of great women in the group and I'm already seeing it blossom and we're just approaching week 2.

I am way behind on quilting bee quilt blocks and custom order quilts. I have lots of things waiting in my queue- Finish an art quilt, a yoga bag, a few father's day projects. So, I'm keeping busy.

Ella is eating solids now. She has become quite the foodie.

I have recently discovered that Candy Land is the most boring game...ever. I played it a lot when I was little and thought it was great. (Thanks Mom and Dad..) But the more and more Camden begs me to play it with him the more and more I just... think it's boring! Maybe we need to get TROUBLE (popOmatic!)... I know my sisters and I played that like crazy. Or perhaps Guess Who.

I've missed yoga for three straight weeks now and I'm just going to surrender to going by myself... When I invite someone, it just never seems to work out. I even got my sister TO THE DOOR and they ended up being closed that day, hmph.

And that's it. That's all for now. I'm off to drink my Crystal Light and put my feet up for the last remaining nine minutes of nap time.

No comments: