Thursday, July 09, 2009

This blog...

*****Edited****** Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I have decided to continue with this blog. I don't have time to update two and I really would like to focus on one! I appreciate the comments about raising children in a creative way, and I'm striving to do that every day! Thanks SO much everyone! I'm glad to know that there are folks out there that enjoy my blog!

---------------
This blog has somehow morphed into my daily adventures with the kids and I've left out my art, which was what this blog was all about to begin with. I'm making a change and will be only showing my art on this blog from now on. :) Of course if I make art with the kids that will be featured too. Bear with me while I get used to this change. My posts may be few and far between.

4 comments:

Ms. Guillot said...

I would say your kids ARE your art, in it's purest form! You created them, you are molding them, shaping them, decorating their memories, personalities, and code of ethics daily. You could say you are dying the wool to weave the fabric of their lives... and then teaching them HOW to weave! I am not protesting the change, just commenting that you were not being untrue to the spirit by including those other creative endeavors.

Mandi said...

I agree with Sarah and in addition, those of us who don't see you or your kids enjoy seeing updates about them. It's amazing how much they can change. I would propose maybe you combine the efforts...I still haven't met Ella but feel like I already know her :)))

ConnieK said...

I love reading about your kids!! Since I know you from Etsy I get to see the art, but I love getting to see your lil ones grow and flourish. Don't stop! Combine them maybe?

omly said...

I think we all go through some self reflection about the direction of our blogs periodically. Having said that though, creativity takes a whole lot of forms, and please don't feel like you have to limit the ones that you share here to please your readers.